TRANSPORT IN SAFETY YOUR PRODUCTS: VERIFY AND INCREASE STABILITY IN OUR TECH LAB ™ OPTIMIZE CONSUMPTION WITH CUBE TECHNOLOGY TM
RESEARCH AND OPTIMIZATION LABORATORY OF THE STABILIZATION CYCLE OF PALLETIZED LOADS
The wrapping technology must ensure product stabilization by minimizing the plastic material used for this purpose, this translates into a double advantage:
less environmental impact.
These are the needs of the market, to which the TECH LAB ™ specifically created by ROBOPAC SISTEMI meets in its Villa Verucchio plant.
In this area of over 200 square meters, skills and energy are dedicated to the research and development of the best solutions for end-of-line packaging; thanks to production machines, test machines and ad hoc instrumentation, the film is characterized and the stabilization of the load is optimized, customizing it to the particular product of the customer.
Robopac Sistemi is proud to be a member of EUMOS - European safe logistics association and is the only manufacturer of stretch film wrapping machines able to certify according to the European Directive.
EUMOS is a European association of road transport safety experts that encourages
• the development of high quality practices and standards, in terms of load securing and transport safety
• integration of EU rules on load securing
• the development of European criteria for training in load securing and transport safety
• participation in the drafting of European criteria for checking the correct fixing of loads
• the sharing and accessibility of notions relating to the fixing of loads
EUMOS focuses on transport packaging, storage and loading operations, load security and stability verification methods.
This website uses technical and analytical cookies, to allow the optimal use of the website. Subject to expression of consent, third-party profiling cookies may also be used. To give consent, press ok. For more information. Info