The Rotoplat 708 was designed for the demanding American Market. Because we equip the Rotoplat 708 to work as standard in 99.5% of all American applications, you can’t make a mistake!
The new Rotoplat 708 includes many performance and application features that are either extra cost or not available on stretch wrapping machines from other manufacturers.
Rotoplat 708 standard features include:
• 110” Wrap Height Capacity to ensure you can wrap even your tallest loads.
• 4,400 lb Capacity Turntable supported by 28 heavy duty casters. Weight capacity increases to 5,500 lbs by simply adding 16 casters. This can be done at order entry or added later in the field.
• 65" Diameter Diamond Plate Turntable made of 3/8" diamond plated steel that prevents your load from shifting, offers added slip resistance when employees step on the turntable and will easily accommodate 40" x 48" load with no unsafe overhang.
• Background Suppression Photo Eye automatically detects top of load and utilizes infrared sensors that provide better readings on dark and/or shiny products that can provide false readings with traditional sensors.
• NEMA 12 Control Panel Enclosure protects against dust, dirt, fibers and lint. It also protects from dripping water, external condensation and other noncorrosive liquids.
• Forklift Portable from both the front and back. Making it safe and easy to place the Masterplat anywhere in your operation.
• CE Approved, conforming to global electrical and safety standards.
• Control panel is UL508 approved.
• Anti-Fall Device. The film carriage’s anti-fall device protects workers and products in the unlikely event of chain slippage or breakage.
• Roll Carriage Safety Stop immediately stops the roll carriage in the event a person or product contacts the roll carriage as it travels downward. This protects both your people and your product from injury and damage.
• PLUS CUBE Technology…exclusive to Robopac!