Through the activation of numerous internships at its offices in Parma, Bologna and Rimini, Aetnagroup focuses its interest on young people, promoting their growth and professional development. The aim of these partnerships is precisely to invest in the resources of the future with targeted training aimed at the possible entry of new potential profiles into the workforce.
Young girls and boys will have the opportunity to gain experience within a structured Group, a national and international reference point for the manufacturing industry.
This investment will serve to further consolidate the constant dialogue between the company, the territory and education, in order to share needs, strategies and opportunities, relying on one great strength: the enthusiasm of the young students.
Below are the schools and universities with which Aetna Group is launching important training projects:
- Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna
- University of Parma
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Istituto Tecnico Economico Statale "Roberto Valturio" - Rimini
- I.T.T.S. "O. Belluzzi - L. da Vinci" - Rimini
- ITS MAKER - Modena campus
- ITS MAKER - Bologna campus
- Higher Education Institute Francesco Alberghetti - Imola
- ITIS Leonardo da Vinci - Parma